its friday what are the plans?

my friday has been very bad until now my dad is sick and it makes me very sad because he only shows when he is very vey sick so i knwo he is. i dont want anything to happen to him. so today im going to spend time with hima dn the kids. what are you guys doing today

Alejandra10

Asked by Alejandra10 at 10:31 AM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• sorry your dad is sick. i hope your day spent with him is full of joy and appreciation for being able to be with him and make him smile..

i'm eventually hitting the grocery store, and goofing off until school is out. then, we'll goof off some more, and wait for dh to get home. dh wants to takes ds to a movie tonight over in the next town, 'ramona and beezus'...its the closest theatre, and they only have 2 screens. i don't think ds/5yo would be interested in seeing 'eatpraylove'..i know i'm not!!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:35 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• i'm going out to lunch with my mother in law, doing some sewing and then hanging out with my husband this weekend
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 10:35 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Ha friday is just another day for me...i will be with my kids
    Brittney20

Answer by Brittney20 at 10:35 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Hope your dad feels better, enjoy your time with him, I lost mine a year ago...still can't believe he is gone.

I am working until 1 then going home to run errands and then I plan on enjoying my Friday at home with my family.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:35 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• i'm doing what i always do every day... just stay at home and clean up the house... sounds boring?? yeah i know but thats my life... BORING!!!!!
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 10:37 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• My weekend is going to consist of taking my kids to the library tomorrow morning and then nothing at all except...relaxation!

Feel better wishes for you dad!
    motherofpearls

Answer by motherofpearls at 10:41 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• not much. taking the kids to the library story time.
    motherwanting6

Answer by motherwanting6 at 10:41 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I am sorry to hear about your dad!

I am at work and tonight DH works OT so it will just be me and the kids.
    smushy79

Answer by smushy79 at 10:45 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Sorry about dad, but have movie night with childen dh works nights
    butterflysmom

Answer by butterflysmom at 10:48 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I'm sorry to hear that your dad is sick. I hope that he feels better soon. Have a fun day with him!

I'm not doing too much today. My tooth is hurting and I have my last wisdom tooth coming in. I'm just doing laundry today and that's it! I found out yesterday that my granny is in the hospital. She had a seizure Wednesday night, but I just found out about it yesterday. So far no one has told me how she's doing, so I'm a little worried.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 10:52 AM on Aug. 27, 2010