Does anyone have the "Computer Cool School"? Does your child enjoy it? Does it work good? I bought it for my dd for her bday this weekend and I was just wondering what people thought about it.

MOMMY2BABYGIRLS

Asked by MOMMY2BABYGIRLS at 10:20 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• We got one for Christmas and just opened it. I haven't even gotten it out of the carton yet and the blue/clear cover over the writing/drawing tablet repeatedly detaches. We are being careful with it, but it is not staying on well. I have already called Fisher-Price. They state that the "design feature" is that this cover is easily removable. It is more annoying than anything. I will let you know more if we decide to actually hook this thing up instead of returning it.
    MamaOfB

Answer by MamaOfB at 4:30 PM on Jan. 6, 2009