• In the Spotlight:

ARE ALL PREGNANCY TEST ARE ACCURATE 5 DAYS BEFORE PERIOD?

WHAT ARE THE TOP BEST PREGNANCY TEST THAT WORKED FOR YOU?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• the first test i took which came out pregnant were the clear blue readout tests they are suppose to be accurate up to 5 days before but everything is better the longer you wait because they are only like 54% accurate and gradually go up each day! mine read out pregnant the bad thing is that it erases itself after 24 hours so if you are pregnant and you want to keep a test for your baby book or something you will have to get a different test also! Not all test are accurate 5 days before they will say on the box if they are some you have to wait til the day of your missed period! well take care
    teen_mom_89

Answer by teen_mom_89 at 10:44 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• No all don't. Look for the tests with the lowest mIU - I got a good list a few years ago (they may have changed since then but probably not much. If you want the whole list just email me, these are the top few)...
    AimStick Pregnancy Test - 20 mIU
    AccuHome Midstream Pregnancy Test - 25 mIU
    Answer Early Result Pregnancy Test 25 mIU
    Clearblue Easy Earliest Result Pregnancy Test -25 mIU
    Confirm 1-Step Pregnancy Test 25 mIU
    CVS Midstream Pregnancy Test 25 mIU
    Equate Pregnancy Test (Wal-Mart) (purple cap) 25 mIU
    First Response Early Result Pregnancy Test 25 mIU
    One Step Be Sure Pregnancy Test 25 mIU
    pwfaith

Answer by pwfaith at 10:48 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I had good results with the Equate. But I also like to buy mine from http://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/

I usually buy 10 at a time of the test strips, that way I pay less than $1 for each. Can't beat that. And they have the lowest mIU I've found other than AimStick.

pwfaith

Answer by pwfaith at 10:49 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I can tell you from experience; AIM sticks and EPT are the best at telling early... I tested BFP with EPT and EPT digital 5 days before my missed period.
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 10:50 PM on Oct. 9, 2008