I seriously birthed a complete mini version of his daddy...

I have never seen genetics like this.. my son is like a 100% mini version of his fathers temperment and personality.. its nuts.. they are both stubborn, funny but naughty, lol , and the weirdest things bother them BOTH... like walking on grass with bare feet, having shirts not perfectly tucked in, touching their toes, needing sunglasses even on a cloudy day but the biggest thing that is the same... the fact that they BOTH don't know when to stop or shush..lol! they just keep poking and testing til wayyyy past the point of when they should stop... it makes me laugh SO much at how much these 2 boys are alike - My husband says he knows what max is going to do before he does it a lot of times when he's being crazy wild or naughty... I think I am in for some grey hairs... who is your kids most like???

maxsmom11807

Asked by maxsmom11807 at 10:59 AM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My youngest DS (2.5) is just like his daddy, it's scary! They walk alike, have the same personalities, and have that funny/naughty streak that both makes me laugh and drives me crazy.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:12 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• my 15 month old daughter is just like her dad. she has such a little temper on her! although my dh can control his temper well now my l/o does not! sometimes i don tknow what im going to do! no matter what i do.....she throws tantrums at everything she wants.iv already started making her say please (she speaks very well) but at times she is so stubborn that she just wont. she would rathr have a fit that ask for something with that word!
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 11:05 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• My oldest is just like his father...........keeps his emotions to himself, plans things last minute, has his laugh, etc.

My youngest is more like me...........always thinking of others feelings, wears his heart on his sleeve, and plans for things in advance.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I have done the exact same thing. They are completely alike. Seems like my son has picked up on all of his dads bad habits. For example my son doesnt see his dad much to pick up on his habits but when his dad gets upset he growls in anger and my son does the same thing.
    missthang42001

Answer by missthang42001 at 11:11 AM on Aug. 27, 2010