scared of your period!!

Do any of you get scared to see your period when you are ttc? does it ever make you mad because you felt like you really had it this time? and just get so mad when you get? so iam just so upset and woder if you all feel this way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:39 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• i just wonder what ttc means...
    Anonymous

• Yes, well it makes me sad. I'm afraid though if we let it frustrate and anger us, it will only make it harder to conceive. I don't think anger and stress helps conceive.
    jazzy629

Answer by jazzy629 at 10:46 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• (to the top person... it means TRYING TO CONCEIVE)...and yeah when I was trying for our second child, I got upset the first 2 months nothing happened, but I finally just relaxed and let things happen and that next month we hit it right on. -Sincerely Cyndi "D
    SuperbowlBoys

Answer by SuperbowlBoys at 11:11 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I wouldn't use "scared" or "mad" to describe my feelings. Disappointed pretty much pinpoints it. I've never been "scared" of my period.
    ClownPleco

Answer by ClownPleco at 11:33 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Like the last person said, yeah scared is not the right answer...but yes disappointed... I tried for about 8 months (my first two came with in like 3 or 4 months, maybe less) and every time my period came I would get upset because I was sooo sure I was pregnant, and then I got my period. Sometimes I would want to cry. Then for a while I started thinking something was wrong with me...so if I went a whole year without conceiving I was going to go to the dr. I finally just put it in Gods hands and that's when it happened. I just pretty much said, if it happens, it happens, if not, i'll just try again, and I didn't worry about it or anything and thats when I got pregnant, and I was sooo sure I was going to start my period, but it didn't come. Now i'm 8 weeks! :)
    maderacaligirl

Answer by maderacaligirl at 11:38 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I'm scared the day before it come. once it states im dissappointed and confused
    Mrs.Faith

Answer by Mrs.Faith at 11:54 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Disappointed definitely.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 12:05 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• yes its not really a mad feeling i just felt discouraged! Well im proud to announce that i am no longer ttc because i am! I had trouble i read that if your cycle was 36 days or longer you may NOT be ovulating well mine was 37 and i think i just timed it right so im about 4 weeks! :) amazing! Dont give up it will happen when you least expect it... try to enjoy the love making dont just think ok hurry we need to make a baby... when you think that your body gets stressed and when your stressed you are less likly to concieve that month! You can e mail me if you need some help or advice ill try and do the best i can! good luck
    nyyankeecutee

Answer by nyyankeecutee at 1:10 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• oh yeah. its very dissapointing when your trying and hoping so much that you are pregnant, then you see aunt flow.
    want2bamommy780

Answer by want2bamommy780 at 11:10 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• i am very upset with it i begin to cry at times because i really wanted to get pregnant before my boyfriend went back to his base because god forbid something happends to him and when i thought that i was pregnant my period comes. i try so many methods that nothing works but i hope you get pregnant me too lol
    tashadt5

Answer by tashadt5 at 11:32 AM on Oct. 10, 2008