If you got pregnant, but had no job, no SO, no support, no home..nothing, would you have the child and keep it & try to make a good life for it, give it up for adoption, or have an abortion? adult content

SuperrMommyy

Asked by SuperrMommyy at 11:09 AM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Parenting Debate

• I would absolutely keep my child...no question.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 11:25 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Well first off how i see it. You had sex so there is the chance of getting pregnant. So you were willing to change you life if you had sex. So yes i would keep it. I would find a job .. even the economy is bad out there, Mc Donalds is hiring.. etc. i am assuming no so means no father? there are some kids that don't have a whole family, they turn out great! There is always support. even if its government support programs. someone is there to support you. The no home subject. Can be changed if they got a job. That is how i feel about it. :)
    Mrs.Ro

Answer by Mrs.Ro at 11:14 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I would keep my child and try.. :) I should not have had sex if I knew things were that bad.. therefor I would face what I did and woman up to give the baby a chance at life were he belongs, with his mother.. just my opinion.
    midnight11287

Answer by midnight11287 at 11:17 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• if i thought there was a way that i could keep it and make a good life for it, i would keep it... but if i really thought i couldnt, i would have an abortion. i would never ever in my life ever give a child up for adoption.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:13 AM on Aug. 27, 2010