Adoption or Abortion? adult content

If you had to choose one.. (you cannot keep the child & you cannot say neither).. which one would you choose and why?

SuperrMommyy

Asked by SuperrMommyy at 11:15 AM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Parenting Debate

• I FIRMLY believe in a woman's right to choose. However, being both adopted and an adoptive mom myself, I would choose adoption.
    justnancyb

Answer by justnancyb at 11:16 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I honestly couldn't give away a baby that I carried for 9 months then gave birth to. If there was absolutely no way for me to keep a baby, I'd have an abortion. I have abandonment issues due to my past, and absolutely nothing against adopted people, but I would feel I was abandoning my baby and that does against everything I believe in.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 11:20 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• If those are my only options I would pick adoption. I could never kill my baby.
    momtolucas2002

Answer by momtolucas2002 at 11:18 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I would not ever for any reason pick abortion!!! I understand that some people feel that is only choice for them, But I feel if a heart is beating there is life. I was 3 weeks pg when I heard my sons heart beat for the first time... I will never forget that feeling!!! I was so happy. That is the best sound in the world!!!
    stweshjali

Answer by stweshjali at 11:19 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• abortion
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:17 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• This is tough for me, because while I do believe in a women's right to choose for me I've never felt that abortion is an option. However giving my first born up for adoptin 18 years ago and having a hole in my heart for him (loving and missing him every day), I don't think I could do that again, so I would choose abortion...even with all the emotional anguish that can come with I don't think it could compare for me to the pain I have in my heart and soul with adoption.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 11:23 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I'm pro-life so adoption.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 11:25 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• While I believe a woman has the right to choose, abortion is not a decision I would make for myself. So, I guess adoption.
    Courtney610

Answer by Courtney610 at 11:18 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Adoption!
    Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 11:22 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• adoption.
    Mrs.Ro

Answer by Mrs.Ro at 11:30 AM on Aug. 27, 2010