What is the hardest life trial you have been through?

Did you overcome it or still trying??

Since that is a personal question it would only be fair to answer myself.. My hardest life trial I went through is that the father of my son killed himself a month before our child was born, and that was two years ago... I'm still trying to overcome it. It's really hard.. but my child has a great daddy now, and we don't link my son to his "past" father. He will be adopted really soon. xD
But for me.. I am still grieving..one day at a time right?

midnight11287

Asked by midnight11287 at 11:25 AM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• my childhood was probably the worst trial of my life. I'm still working on overcoming parts of it.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 11:26 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• shoot i have had many trails. dad died at 16 from cancer had to help alot with that. my husand having ptsd and a bulging disk which we still struggle with and just trying to keep the bills paid and support our children.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 11:30 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• My DH died of luekemia 5 years ago. While it was tough going through all that medical stuff when he was sick, the hardest part was afterward. I didn't care if I lived or died, and felt my children got the 'bad' parent and that it should have been me. I know now that's typical survivor's guilt. I still have little to no memory of the first 3 months or so after he passed away. Still feeling the loss strongly, but one of the most hurtful things that still remains is that my sons won't know their dad the way they deserved, and he isn't here for the 'dad' stuff.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:33 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I'm sorry for what has happened to you! My heart cares! Let's see.. I was a Stolen Baby & lived a sad, lied to very 'Abused awful Life. Knowing all my life I had no one to care for or love me! I met my DH to be on Christmas Eve when I was 16 & he was 18. We'll be Married 30 years on the 30th! I am going through the Battle of Triple Negative Breast Cancer! I'm in unbearable pain every single Day. We're Jobless. And soon DH's UEC will run out and we'll have zero income! Both my DD's lost their jobs too! Times are tough! Its the fight of my Life! But I had a fight all of my Life!! I hope who ever goes to my page gets a free mammogram and takes good care! I wish Everyone the very Best! I'\m trying to overcome it all. Like I know you will. Everything they say happens for a reason.. I don't understand.
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 11:36 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I thought my dad dying in front of me when I was 18 was the worst (8 years to reach acceptance) but losing our baby girl is the worst thing I've ever tried living through. (gone 5 months)
    RentaMom

Answer by RentaMom at 11:43 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Wow to be honest with you I can't compare to any of these. I wish you all the best and I'm sorry for the things you've all been through.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Still trying to recover from losing my mom in June.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:58 AM on Aug. 27, 2010