what does his dream mean? thoughts?

ok, so my boyfriend and i were talking tonight, and he told me he has had a recurring dream for the past few nights. in it were myself, his first love, his best high school friend, a good male friend of his from work who helped him to get a promotion, and a good female friend he had a crush on when he and i were broken up last summer (we got back together, nothing ever happened between them and now they are just good friends). each of us, with the exception of that girl, have had an impact (a noticeable one) on his life. what do you think this dream means and why do you think she was in it, if she hasn't had any impact so far? just curious. neither he or i can figure it out. *also, in the dream, the three of us, being his ex, me, and his friend were talking, and from his viewpoint, i was in the middle. he could see the faces of the other two, but they couldn't see him because they weren't looking at him. he couldn't see mine

countrygirl1987

Asked by countrygirl1987 at 11:27 AM on Aug. 27, 2010 in About CafeMom

• (my face), just the back of my head, but knew it was me because i appeared earlier in the dream. do you think this has any significance?
    countrygirl1987

Comment by countrygirl1987 (original poster) at 11:28 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I don't think it means anything. We often dream about random pieces of our past or a weird mix of several things. It's just random "details" going off in our head when we sleep. I believe dreams like you falling, running, etc mean something because those things can be related to real subconcious feelings. I don't think dreams involving groups of people mean anything other than a bunch of memories bumping into each other when you're sleeping. :)
    RentaMom

Answer by RentaMom at 11:36 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Dreams are just that, dreams. They don't mean anything.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:23 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• But they can, can't they?
    countrygirl1987

Comment by countrygirl1987 (original poster) at 12:31 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• You should worry! Just kidding! I don't think it could mean anything. I use to dream of this celebrity and I know I will never meet him.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 8:20 PM on Aug. 27, 2010