Are you happy

that it's Friday? I am!

party dino

What are your weekend plans?

coder_chick

Asked by coder_chick at 11:35 AM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ya i am its been a rought week i look foward to a very relaxing weekend i hope lol! have a good one your self!
    saadamarie

Answer by saadamarie at 11:38 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Extremely happy! Going tomorrow morning for wedding shopping, then to a birthday party for my friend's daughter, then that night going to go hear on of my friend's band play at a daiquiri shop. Sunday prob go visit another friend then church. xD
    midnight11287

Answer by midnight11287 at 11:38 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Today the kids have swim lessons at 10. My husband and I have a meeting at 11. The kids have an open house where they will meet their new teachers from 1:30 to 3. After that we're going to do an art project to make signs for tomorrow's belt graduation.
    Tomorrow my kids are having their belt graduation where they will get their new orange belts. Then the martial arts school is having a back to school party.
    Swim class on Sunday.
    Then the first day of school on Monday and my husband and I have our martial arts class Monday night.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:39 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Yes!
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 11:40 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Sort of. I have some homework assignments I'll need to get done this weekend, but we're going to a greek festival tomorrow with my mom. It's supposed to be 79 degrees! It was 110 on Wednesday. I'm not sure what I'm more excited about, the festival or the cool down.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:41 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Yeah, I like Fridays. No plans for the weekend at the moment.
    L.A.F.outloud

Answer by L.A.F.outloud at 11:42 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Yep!! Tomorrow night we're having friends of ours over for their engagement dinner, and we have no "have to do" plans at all!! So excited, September is going to be crazy, this is our last relaxing weekend for awhile.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:51 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• YEAH! For swimming lessons! DD's is tomorrow morning! :D

As far as I know off the top of my head that's the only "fun" thing we've got scheduled. Hopefully we can make time to go on a nice bike ride, I think the weather is supposed to be a little friendlier than it has been. Other than that, I've just got the typical grocery shopping, budgeting and filing, and *sigh* cleaning and laundry. And of course, if at all possible try to catch up on some work that's coming due very quickly.
    coder_chick

Comment by coder_chick (original poster) at 11:44 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• OOh! greek festival sounds fun! ... and I can definitely relate to your appreciation of the cool down!
    coder_chick