teething?

My 11month old had a few teeth comming in and he has had a fever come and go for a few days now as well as a runny nose what are some tips to make him feel better?

juliak818

Asked by juliak818 at 11:38 AM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• tylenol, frozen teething rings
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:41 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I got "Teething Tablets" from Walmart. They are in the section with the little tooth brushes, nipples, etc. I asked the pediatrician about them and he said they were perfectly fine. They disolve almost instantly and make a HUGE difference very quickly. We used them for 2 babies and a man who works with my husband was talking about their baby being just miserable with it's teeth. He thanked my husband for telling him about the tablets so EVERYONE could get some peace. My babies wouldn't ever really chew on those frozen or even cooled rings much. The pediatrician did tell me to NOT use things like abesol on their gums. It makes their gums tougher and it's harder for the teeth to come through. Those tablets are worth their weight in gold!!!! I never did tylenol/motrin that I can remember. The tablets were so effective.
    RentaMom

Answer by RentaMom at 12:11 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• teething tablets are gold!!!!! they r amazing!!! and teething rings! good luck!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 3:46 PM on Aug. 27, 2010