hello everyone.... i have a serious issue with my marriage! adult content

I have been married over 10yrs and 4 children ... my marriage has become sexless and cant seem to change things... its been about 4mnths everytime we try it doesnt seem to work out , he doesnt get erection and doesnt seem interested in me ! we have tried talking about and he says its not me that he loves me and still devoted marriage ... he works 12hr days and sleeps about 4 hrs a night..we have even went out and got a hotel room wo we would make things more intimate but still nothing... please anyone help me ! and i know its sound like maybe he is cheating but i really dont think so and believe he is dedicated to making things work out.

brittanie88

Asked by brittanie88 at 11:38 AM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• Viagra.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:40 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• He just sounds stressed. Four hours of sleep?? I'm sure that would keep my husband down too! Is there any way he can get more sleep?? Also, tell him not to be ashamed to try those little blue pills. I hear they do wonders! Good luck!

SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 11:41 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Has you DH had a medical checkup recently? He could have circulation problems. I am suggesting this from experience. Have him get a checkup.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Have him talk to a physician. There could be something going on physically.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 11:41 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• How old is he? My SO is 29, almost 30, and he started having issues like this about a year ago. It was like he just lost interest in sex, physically. He still mentally wanted to, but he couldn't get his body on the same page. He went to the doc and they put him on Cialis, now, when he is mentally in the mood he pops a pill and the physical follows shortly after. The doc said it is normal for men in their 30's to have a oss of libido... GL!
    allfiller

Answer by allfiller at 11:42 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• he is 35 yrs old and i thought he would be to young for viagra or other meds to help .... its just very stressful on me cause i try not to take it personally but its hard not to think about it.
    brittanie88

Comment by brittanie88 (original poster) at 11:48 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I would suggest he go to the doctor and get checked out.

sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 11:50 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• He definitely should see a doctor to rule out anything serious like diabetes or high blood pressure.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 12:16 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• My girlfriend and her husband went through the same thing. He went to the doctor and found out that he had low testosterone levels and all they did was give him a shot a month and they are back to reg. healthy sex life. Happens to alot of men actually. They have been married for almost ten year.
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 12:30 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• When I have been with someone who was having a hard time, I would always tell him that it was ok, that we could make out instead, that as long as we were close, I didn't care if we did it or not. He would lay on me and we would kiss and touch and move around like we were having sex, but weren't. Soon he would get an erection and we would be good to go. Try support and seeming not to care whether you really have intercourse or not; assuming it's nothing medical.
    niknik78

Answer by niknik78 at 1:03 PM on Aug. 27, 2010