Anal sex...

I am finally with a man that loves me and that I love, and he wants to try anal sex with me. With him, I'm willing to try it because I know he won't deliberately hurt me. What I need to know is what position is best, lubrication, any info I can get that I can do to help make it enjoyable for both of us, if it's possible for me to enjoy it. I'm uneasy about it but willing to try with this man. Please, serious information only.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Relationships

• 1 make sure bowels are cleaned out

2 relax

3 use plenty of lube

4 take your time

5 try manually stimulationg your clitoris during the act

hubby and i both find that doggy style position works best for us ........ good luck
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 11:12 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• When you finally try, make sure that YOU are VERY turned on. This will make him slide in easier. Use TONS of lube!! My hubby and I used the equate brand at wal mart. Something that may make it easier if you're both willing to try is for him to use his fingers in you first....then his private part. Make sure youre very relaxed. Try not to be tense. And from behind is the best. Push your butt up as far as you can. It will widen your hole. Have fun! We liked it.
    Anonymous

• Oops....didnt mean to do anonymous. That was me above!
    stampmama

Answer by stampmama at 11:24 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Not to be gross, but buying a butt plug really helped me out. It was smaller than his penis, but I was able to get it in myself, leave it in during foreplay and then when we were ready, I took out the butt plug and it made anal much more comfortable for me. Also, you might need to "re-lube" frequently when sex first starts because it seems like it "squeegies" off as he enters. Good luck...I haven't done it a lot and it still isn't very pleasurable for me, but at least I can be somewhat comfortable...the pleasure may come later when I have more experience doing it.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 11:32 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• 1 make sure bowels are cleaned out

2 relax

3 use plenty of lube

4 take your time

ditto for us!
    alicia_4307

Answer by alicia_4307 at 11:54 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• it will never be that pleasurable for you. i do it for by hubby. when i first had it done to me i never felt a thing. i don't know how he did that but anyhow just try to relax as much as possible and never try to keep going if your in to much pain. use lots of lube and go to the bathroom first.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:04 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• I agree with married2thebest---- it was not pleasureable at all the first few times. Eventually it got easier and I enjoy it. Doggy style is the easiest way to do it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Go to the bathroom before hand. Wash yourself thoroughly down there. Also, I'd reccomend using a condom, so no diseases(like e coli, etc) are passed to each other.

Use LOTS AND LOTS of lube. Make sure he goes slowly at first, it will take a few times for it to become more pleasant for you. Also, it helps a ton if he will finger your ass first, to help open it up. It actually feels amazing when a guy is going down on you, and he fingers your ass.

A good position to try is on your back, with your legs in the air. Or, the old-fashioned, doggy style anal way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• its not true that it will never be pleasurable for u. a lot of women find that its better than the traditional way because its so very tight. just take it way slow in the beginning, get used to it. if it does hurt u for a second, just wait a minute til it goes away and try again. some women try it for 2 seconds and say oh it hurts im never doing it again, but just try again go real slow iwth lots of lube. its not necessary to use fingers or buttplugs unless u want to that creeps out some ppl.. u can do it in missionary if u want, it still works and its better if ur nervous... just give it a couple of tries before u give up on it
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 12:47 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• someones husband must have a small penis if she couldnt feel ANYTHING... that hole is tiny, you HAVE to feel something!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Oct. 10, 2008