How often do you wonder .... WTH is wrong with you, about you SO

This morning I told my hubby to go put clothes on that baby, get him out of his sleeper. I specifically said put some pants on him and socks with tracks so he isn't sliding all over the place while standing up. He comes down in shorts and a tank top. Mind you, it's 62 degrees in the house. What is everyone else wearing, includin SO? Sweats, long sleved shirts and socks. I'm like, Why would you dress him in that?? It's chilly still. He replies with you just said go dress him. WRONGO buddy. I said, why would you put him in a summer outfit when everyone else is in sweats first of all and second I told you pants and socks. Geese, seriously, come on now......some times no wonder my head wants to explode LOL

2BlondeBabies

Asked by 2BlondeBabies at 11:40 AM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I completely agree with you ladies. My hubby has done some of the same stupid crap. Like when I was in labor with our first daughter he went home, I called him gave him a list of things to bring back to the hospital. When he got to the hospital about 8 hrs later he had nothing I had asked for, REALLY HONEY!!! However, I would like to say that you ladies are very lucky too. Although hubby's make mistakes, imagine if you didn't have him around at all. I would much rather have my hubby home driving me crazy with these little things than what I have now. He lives in Texas and I only get to see him once a year. SO, enjoy every min with your hubbies all good and bad, even WTF moments, bc its to have him there than not at all.
    armywife81803

Answer by armywife81803 at 12:13 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I wonder how when I tell him something its not a fact yet the minute someone else tells him the SAME thing, its newsbreaking and all truth... duh... hello...
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:43 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I know what you mean. When you tell them something it's like you have to make sure to make eye contact and repeat yourself over and over. Men have "empty boxes" and are capable of thinking about absolutely nothing, whereas there are always thought running through women's heads. lol. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIxVY9k7EC4
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:44 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• It was 80 in the house the other night (had been in the upper 90s outside all day) and when my husband went to put our son to bed he puts him in a BLANKET SLEEPER. I'm like wtf? Would YOU wear that to bed in this heat? I think not. He tried to say that it was because our son takes off his diaper at night if he's not in a sleeper, which is true, but I'd rather my son sleep butt naked than in a freakin' sleeper on such a hot night. Ugh. Men.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:44 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Dude! If I could bump this like 10 times, I would! I wonder this every day! Maxsmom, are we married to the same man? This is an all the time thing for us. I think that's why I have so much damn gray hair! I hate it! I tell him something, and he looks at me like I'm an idiot alien from Mars. And argues with me. Or ignores me. Then comes home a week later to tell me the same thing, someone at work told him. I'm like 'I TOLD you that LAST WEEK!!!!' Again, I'm the idiot. Has gone on for years. Think he'd learn by now.
    When does he ACTUALLY listen to me? When I'm wrong. Yup.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 11:53 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Lol tell me about it I tell my husband make sure you put this one and so & so and he comes out with a TOTALY differnt outfit and basically things that dont even match together! I hate it expecially when i am in a hurry to go somewhere it always happends at the most crucial time!:)
    Momie09

Answer by Momie09 at 12:58 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• They are all the same, aren't they?? And armywife, I am an army wife too. And in the last year alone we have maybe been in the same house 30% of that time. And come Sunday it will be another month of him being gone and us seeing him 5 days, if we are lucky, then he is gone again for 3 to 6 months....again if we are lucky. Yes I am happy when he is here, trust me. But why can't they listen to detailed instructions? I then say when these things happen, If your General or Captain told you to do something do you half ass it or do exactly as instructed? Yeah, you do it. And Momie09 same things happens daily....with both boys. I'm like how does any of that even match? Some outfits are even together. Then I am so used to him not being here when he is thrown back into the mix I have to guarantee to add on an extra half hour to get out the door, because he is just another child to shuffle around LOL
    2BlondeBabies

Comment by 2BlondeBabies (original poster) at 2:36 PM on Aug. 27, 2010