Doesn't it annoy you when you post a question and someone leaves a answer that is not helpful at all and is actually an insult??

I do!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never answer someone's Q with a insult. I try to be helpful.

mommyfox03

Asked by mommyfox03 at 11:49 AM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think it depends on the question. Many of the questions I see this happening in are clearly posted just for the drama... But when I see a real question where this happens on, yeah, it bugs me.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:51 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Depends. I have read some outrageous questions on here. And all I can think is that if the lady who typed it was crazy enough to get her self in a situation like that.... then she will never take actual advice.

I have been shocked beyond shocked at how some people choose to live their lives.  Some of the "issues" I have seen on this site blow me away.  No one I have ever known in real life has made those sorts of off the wall life choices.

I think sometimes a snarky answer is about all we can muster when people make such crazed life choices and then blame others.

sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 11:53 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• It actually annoys me more when I see a good answer voted down, or someone is rude to another CM that has answered the question politely. I kind of expect to receive an a**hole comment here or there when I'm posting something to get an opinion.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:59 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I am guilty of this.

Somedays I am rally good and I have what I feel is valuable experience to share. But then, there are the questions that are so pointless that I become totally sarcastic.
    I.E. - I have been having a lot of sex, and my period is 2wks late...do you think it is possible that I could be pregnant?

I have been better about simply not responding anymore because my responses tend to me.....In my experience that is how babies are made. IF you don't know this, they you have no business having sex in the 1st place.
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 11:59 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Sometimes. I think some questions provoke insults. I know some women get annoyed with others that are annoyed by misspellings. But the questions that are littered with gross misspellings, that are in all caps, and just don't make sense, well, those generally won't get helpful answers. And some will be insulting. Questions about 'I cheated, what do I do now', yeah, most don't like those, either. Sure, no one has to look at them, or answer them, but it's almost like a car accident, you can't help but look. Once you look, you can't help but answer.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 12:01 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• and sometimes what is perceived as an insult wasn't intended to be by the poster.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 12:05 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I try to be helpful, but I am a very blunt person in my everyday life, so sometimes my answers come out less than polite. I'm the type of friend that will always tell you the the truth, so be sure you want to know what I think before asking me. LOL Sometimes on CM the questions are just so moronic that I can't help but get snippy.
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 12:14 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Not really, I mean only because I interpret their answer one way and I take it wrong doesn't really mean they actually meant it like that.

cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 12:22 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Yeah, if your answer isn't going to help....why go to the trouble of being insulting!
    TMAW

Answer by TMAW at 1:14 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I agree with TMAW. Why bother is you are just going to be rude. if it's a really dumb question, and I have seen lots of them, then maybe.
    KittenLangley

Answer by KittenLangley at 12:17 AM on Aug. 28, 2010