Circumsized? adult content

I think my BF may not be curcumsized. Not that it is a problem, but I was wondering how can I tell? He doesnt look like all the other circumsized penises I have seen but the tip of his penis isnt covered either. There is visible skin, but it doesnt cover the tip. I asked if he was and he said he didnt know, poor guy didnt even know what I was talking about.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Health

• I'd just ask him.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:50 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• It actually sounds like someone may have tried to circumcize him when he was younger but did a crappy job.
    luvsmysonjames

Answer by luvsmysonjames at 11:51 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Sometimes not all the foreskin is removed when someone is circumsized. Maybe that is his situation.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• id just ask him..if you cant tell.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:52 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• My son was circed, but the skin is REALLY long still, not that long, but long. And it does still come up over his head... So chances are if it's not completely covered he was, they just did a bad job.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:52 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Yeah sounds like it was an attempted circumcision but all the foreskin wasn't removed or something. How old is he? I've never met a guy that didn't know about or cringe at the word "circuscision"!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• There could be several things gonig on there.

Sometimes Dr's dont remove as much skin, therefore leaving some still covering part but not ALL of the tip of the penis.

OR if he is intact he might just not have a very long forskin so that it is not covering the tip.

IF he is circ'ed he should have a scar....pull back the forskin and see if you see a greyish circle line all the way around his penis.

Does he have a mother he could ask?
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 11:54 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• HaHa... I just wanted to add though, that I don't think it's that uncommon that a man wouldn't know... My DH didn't even know what circumcision was til we had a boy. I had to go online to show him what an uncirced penis looked like, he had no idea... lol! He didn't even know his was done. He just thought that's what a penis looks like! lol!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:58 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I have seen the old school circ's with the skin longer like you are talking about and the complete circ's with the scar in the middle of the shaft.

It seems our town has a lot of intact babies and men (the few I have dated). Medical doesn't pay for it so most every fosterbaby was intact. I actually am taken back when I see a circ on a boy....

My one medically fragile baby, the birth mother insisted he be circ'd and they did it at 2 weeks old (she said he would be considered a peasant in the Mexican town she came from with a foreskin). That was a long circ and he he ended up with a tri colored penis....the shaft, left skin and then the head were all different shades of skin.

That poor baby, first a late circ and then he got pyloric stenosis and needed emergency surgery a week later~
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 12:13 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• a funny foreskin story....when I worked at a toddler center, every thurs a mom would bring us treats and we loved it and we asked why she always did that (cause we loved it).

Come to find out she collected the hospital foreskins (she was doing research on skin cancers) and she used the treats to thank the hospital staff for keeping the skin. Us being her childcare, got all the misfit baking~

Good to know all those foreskins were being used for something. (my boys are intact, never know when you might need a skin graph).
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 12:21 PM on Aug. 27, 2010