I AM HAVING A GIRL!!!!!! Getting ready for our party!!!!

I am baking a strawberry cake with white icing!!! Our family is coming over for us to cut the cake and see the color of the inside! And strawberry ice cream!!!!

I feel bad for my little boy though...7....he so wanted a little brother! He was a bit disappointed I think....But I cant help it :( He will be ok after a while I guess. My dd was excited though :)

mom2twobabes

Asked by mom2twobabes at 11:51 AM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Congratulations :) tell him how exciting it will be to be the protector to 2 sisters :)
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:53 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Congrats!! It'll be okay.. My oldest wanted a brother and my youngest wanted a sister.. & they are getting a sister & they are both very excited!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:57 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Give you son plenty of hugs and let him know that he has an important roll..He is the big brother and it is his job to help you and dad protect her.. She will need him to look out for her .Just explain it in away so he can feell helpful too.
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 11:57 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Congratulations!
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 12:58 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• congratulations

Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 10:54 PM on Aug. 27, 2010