Does your baby??

Manage to find the smallest spec of ANYTHING to put in their mouths??? ugh.. I swear I could vacuum this house 10 times a day and my 8 mo old dd would STILL find fuzz or something to put in her mouth! THe other day she crawled over to the couch and was picking lint off the couch and eating it! lol

jedwards2009

Asked by jedwards2009 at 11:56 AM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• we are not quite to that point but im sure it wont be long..good luck lol
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 11:57 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Well yes..lol..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:57 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• My neice was like this but thankfully my son never was. For the most part he was always good about not putting things in his mouth, he was just into everything else lol. But yeah my neice on the other hand at anything and everything! It's not uncommon.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:58 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• oh man my 11 month old use to pick at the floor till their was somthing that could be pulled out just to put it in his mouth everything i was so on edge for like 5 months till he calmed down
    saadamarie

Answer by saadamarie at 12:00 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Saddamarie- thats what dd does!! she just digs and digs at teh carpet until she digs up *something*, which is usually my hair lol. it is crazy! And she is stubborn too! if I take something away from her she tries to get it, or she just finds the next best thing.
    jedwards2009

Comment by jedwards2009 (original poster) at 12:25 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Yep. They are lower to the ground with better eyesight, bottomless curiosity, and endless drive to explore. They are little exploring scientists. They are doing their feild study intership and do not like to have their samples tampered with or confiscated.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 12:54 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Thats what they do :) It gets better with age. My son is 14 months old and doesnt mouthe much that isnt food anymore.
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 12:55 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• both of my children have done that.....i can clean the house from top to bottom and miss one little speck of anything and they will find it for me lol
    mylady13135

Answer by mylady13135 at 1:20 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Yes my son just turned 7mo and he is the same way. I clean the floor at lest 3 times a day (just before I put him down) and I lock up the cat (so I can have at lest 1 cat hair free room for two hours) And he STILL will find something to pick up.... even when I am crawl on the floor with him.

lmt_mom2010

Answer by lmt_mom2010 at 4:23 PM on Aug. 27, 2010