Is there a difference between abortion and murder?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• miscarriage is quite different, because it doesn't happen with your own will- I mean you don't decide to end up the life of the baby.
    Abortion to me is the worse case of a murder- because is the mom killing her own baby. To me is horrible just to think about it. It makes no difference if I kill one of my born kids. The only difference is their age. And what a terrible thing- an unprotected baby who gets killed from his own mom- the own who is supposed to protect and love him. I have watched a video too which made me cry- pieces of babies in a hospital trash can- you could watch their faces, their eyes, heads, hands and feet

Why are we so terrified and revolted when we hear about depressed women killing their kids? And we want justice. Why shouldn't we be that horrified and revolted toward abortion and why we shouldn't want justice about that too?
    r_b

Answer by r_b at 4:21 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Nothing
    Zoeybug

Answer by Zoeybug at 11:25 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Yes
    mandaday

Answer by mandaday at 11:25 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• ok whats up with all these abortion questions today theres been so many it must be the same person trying to start something.
    Anonymous

• to mandaday
    can i ask what that difference is?
    Anonymous

• I'd say yes many women and young girls go in for or are talked into abortions, without knowing all the facts.
    Anonymous

• nope
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 11:29 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• go to youtube and watch how they do an abortion while an ultra sound is being done, and this will explain alot on why there is no difference. I watched this when i found out i was pregnant and would never do an abortion after watching this. It made me cry.
    Zoeybug

Answer by Zoeybug at 11:34 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• there isnt! abortion kills a child so there fore its murder!
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 11:34 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Yes, I believe that they are different!
    Anonymous