Trying to find a job and take care of home,does anyone know of any jobs that will help balnce between the two?

A stay at home mom who has children that are all soon going back to school,but I would like to find a part time job,something that will still allow me to have time to spend with my kids and husband and take care of home.Any suggestions?

BrownEyes10

Asked by BrownEyes10 at 12:07 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Money & Work

• You could take a look at www.care.com and www.sittercity.com. I got my 2 part time jobs there. You will see jobs for childcare, senior care, pet care, housekeeping and house sitting, etc. You search by zipcode. GL!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 12:09 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Child care, retail sales, front desk reception... part time can give you tons of flexibility so having time for the family isn't actually as big a concern as finding something you like and can do.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:11 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Thank you! I will definitely go check it out.
    BrownEyes10

Comment by BrownEyes10 (original poster) at 12:12 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Work for the school district as an aide or school lunch room you have good pay and all the same hours
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:14 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I've thought of working at a school but I wasn't to sure if I needed certain units from school or could I just apply?
    BrownEyes10

Comment by BrownEyes10 (original poster) at 12:19 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• re: working in the schools..........Go to the school department website to see job postings. Or call.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I work as a sub teacher. Check with you school district about subbing. I love it . I can pick schools where I would like to work, which classroom and the hours. I have weekends and nights off. But the pay stinks
    bmwlover

Answer by bmwlover at 12:23 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Do you have any office experience? You might be able to find a job as a receptionist or office assistant, date entry or customer service. Look at local job boards and with temp agencies.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:09 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I work around my family from home! Several years ago, I made the decision i wanted to be home with my kids, but we needed the income coming in financially! I don't have to worry about the balance of working outside the home anymore! I work right along side my 3 kids, and I'm able to cook, clean and kiss them goodnight! It's the best! www.FreedomHomeWithFamily.com
    twinsnvegas

Answer by twinsnvegas at 3:41 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Im going to message you
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 4:45 PM on Aug. 27, 2010