Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any AGGRESSIVE Custody Attorney in Kane County, Illinois???

I'm going through a tough custody battle and no attorney seems to be aggressive or even care enough. Meanwhile, I'm losing my daughter everyday to lying, deceitful, manipulative, and vindictive jerk!
Please HELP!

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Money & Work

Answers (2)
  • Hey, well I am in DeKalb County and when I was going through custody and child support issues my lawyer was wonderful. I wasn't going through the exact same thing as you, my ex wasn't really fighting me but my lawyer listened to me and made sure that I got what I wanted. His name is Dale Clark. Sorry, I don't know any in Kane county but if you want the info on my lawyer send me a pm.

    Answer by sassyhettel at 9:23 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

  • Hey there! I'm in Dupage County, but my sis is in Kane, if you want I can contact her and see who she used.

    When I went thru my divorce, I was forced to turn my then 2.5 year old over to a drug addict, alcholic who LIVED with drug addicts............AND they all lied and manipulated. After 2 years, I am finally on top and visitation is now denied!

    I may have a lawyer, I just thought of. PM me and I will give you the info. He's awesome!

    Answer by TheDiva320 at 11:41 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.