reposting, really curious what this means?!

ok, so my boyfriend and i were talking tonight, and he told me he has had a recurring dream for the past few nights. in it were myself, his first love, his best high school friend, a good male friend of his from work who helped him to get a promotion, and a good female friend he had a crush on when he and i were broken up last summer (we got back together, nothing ever happened between them and now they are just good friends). each of us, with the exception of that girl, have had an impact (a noticeable one) on his life. what do you think this dream means and why do you think she was in it, if she hasn't had any impact so far? just curious. neither he or i can figure it out. *also, in the dream, the three of us, being his ex, me, and his friend were talking, and from his viewpoint, i was in the middle. he could see the faces of the other two, but they couldn't see him because they weren't looking at him. he couldn't see mine..

countrygirl1987

Asked by countrygirl1987 at 12:40 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in About CafeMom

• You may want ask somewhere other than "About CafeMom" to get more help. Capitalization might help too. That is hard to read.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• my face, but knew it was me, because i appeared earlier in the dream. he was also in the military, which he was when he was with his high school girlfriend (the former ex), and his best friend at the time, who recently contacted him in real life, was also in the dream. should i be worried about the fact that the girl he had a crush on was also in the dream? does that mean he could have feelings for her now? or does it sound more like he is analyzing each stage of his life in his dream? (high school and the military, his girlfriend and his best friend at the time, his current job, me, and his current friends?). to add a little more context to my question, all of these people have contacted him recently in waking life.
    countrygirl1987

Comment by countrygirl1987 (original poster) at 12:45 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• hmm.. im really not sure. Good luck though
    janieishappy

Answer by janieishappy at 12:45 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• wow the trolls are up early this morning.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:45 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• It's a dream chill out. You cant control what kind of dreams you have or who's in them. Maybe she did have an impact on him. Maybe his crush on her wasn't as strong as he's love for you and liking her made him realize he loves you more and he didn't want to ruin things between you by acting on his feeling s for her.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:48 PM on Aug. 27, 2010