Reposting, with capitalization, and because I'd really like other viewpoints.

Ok, so my boyfriend and I were talking, and he told me he has had a recurring dream for the past few nights. In it were myself, his first love, his best high school friend, a good male friend of his from work who helped him to get a promotion, and a good female friend he had a crush on when he and I were broken up last summer (we got back together, nothing ever happened between them and now they are just good friends). Each of us, with the exception of that girl, have had an impact (a noticeable one) on his life. What do you think this dream means and why do you think she was in it, if she hasn't had any impact so far? Just curious. Neither he or I can figure it out. *Also, in the dream, the three of us, being his ex, me, and his friend were talking, and from his viewpoint, I was in the middle. He could see the faces of the other two, but they couldn't see him because they weren't looking at him. He couldn't see mine..

countrygirl1987

Asked by countrygirl1987 at 12:50 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• I think you should go to a dream analysis specialist.. No regular "off the street" person would know what to think of this...
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:51 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• It's a dream chill out. You cant control what kind of dreams you have or who's in them. Maybe she did have an impact on him. Maybe his crush on her wasn't as strong as he's love for you and liking her made him realize he loves you more and he didn't want to ruin things between you by acting on his feeling s for her
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:52 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Well, he had an unfulfilled crush on her. So, she did have an impact on him.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:52 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Sorry, the rest was cut off...but he knew it was me because I had appeared earlier in the dream. Does the fact that a former crush appeared in a dream imply he still has feelings for that person? Or just that he's analyzing stages of his life?
    countrygirl1987

Comment by countrygirl1987 (original poster) at 12:55 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Sounds like just a dream to me.. but like i said.. if you are THAT worried about it.. go pay to have it seriously analyzed.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:57 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I think all the characters our dreams are really us..
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 12:57 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Dreams mean nothing. They are bits and pieces of our memories that flash back without any rhyme or reason. These memories are combines with others and make them stranger than true life.
    inkedrunner

Answer by inkedrunner at 1:12 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• my favorite dream interpretation book "In Your Dreams" by Gayle Delaney - check it out
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 2:55 PM on Aug. 27, 2010