When you conceived.. adult content

when did you conceive during the month? I found if funny that both my daughters were right after my time of the month (period)..

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 12:52 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• uhm I dunno both my first two were oopses lol my 3rd was planned and it was a week after i stopped the pill lol my nickname is fertile myrtle
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 3:25 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I think it was around 2 weeks after my last period. I never did fully understand how all the calculations work. My last period had ended on or around Oct. 27th and I was due Aug. 3rd so according to all the calculations I would have conceived around Nov. 9th.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:58 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Two weeks after my period. My period then usually came around the 4th and I conceived on the 17th.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 1:07 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• two weeks after my cycle
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 1:14 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• my second was easy to calculate.. we hadn't had sex the rest of the month because we were busy with other things.. and it had to have been the one weekend we went away without our daughter.. lol.
    xxhazeldovexx

Comment by xxhazeldovexx (original poster) at 1:01 PM on Aug. 27, 2010