Cramping in the morning and sometimes at night i keep thinking im going to get my period and nothing.. (3dayslate)

SammiGirl07

Asked by SammiGirl07 at 12:54 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• For me, that's exactly what early pregnancy felt like. I felt like I was about to get my period and it was going to be extremely heavy. I was convinced I wasn't pregnant because it felt exactly like a period.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:56 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Same for me I had cramping like I was gonna start and nothing then I took a test and I was pregnant. The cramping was the stretching of the ligaments that hold up the uterus.

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 1:15 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• thats what pregnancy feels like for me. even at 14 weeks im still getting the mild cramps like im about to start but i know i wont. things are stretchinga nd growing from very early in pregnancy and you should go take a test! my bet is it will be positive.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 2:24 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I would test. It could be implanation bleeding.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 10:50 PM on Aug. 27, 2010