Whats wrong with me???

2nd cycle on clomid 100mg ttc#1. I have been so emotional,upset and all thee above.. Is this normal? Im kind of scared to POS for neg results..:(

keepingfaith831

Asked by keepingfaith831 at 1:06 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I think many of us went through the same thing. I was afraid to test after a few months of getting neg. results on top of frustrated, irritable, and sad all balled into one. I ended up testing anyways and got a pos result. Some women it takes years to concieve and it can be frustrating at times.. all you can do is pray and continue to try and try and try again :) Also.. you can forget about testing and just have fun with it.. thats usually when you get pregnant at least thats what happened to me
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 1:10 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Going through infertility treatments is very, very hard emotionally. I went through it for 7 years, there were times when I thought I would go absolutely crazy. I know you're charting, don't even bother with a test until you are at least 3 days past due, ok? That helped a little, because I was so heartbroken every time I got a negative.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 1:25 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Thank you both but Im new to this and have not gotten a idea or feel on how to chart... My af is sooo abnormal but the doc put me on provera and it helped and the next time came on its own but early and only stayed for 4-5 days.. so thats when i started taken the next cycle of clomid... Wish me luck and much to both of u
    keepingfaith831

Comment by keepingfaith831 (original poster) at 1:36 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• calm down... :) My husband and I tried for 2 yrs and I cried for most of those 2yrs b/c i was so stressed about the neg. results. I knew there was a chance I couldnt get preg. and finally I gave up and we started talking about adoption b/c if it was meant to happen it would have by then and not 2 months later I had this weird feeling i should try a test , Idid and spent the nxt 24hrs with the worst migrane b/c of my OMG reaction to the pos. results. Everyone told me to stop stressing and I know its hard but I now know it takes time to happen. Take time with just the 2 of you. Stay strong and have fun while trying, Good luck!!
    Nienna7477

Answer by Nienna7477 at 8:14 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Being on fertility drugs messes with your hormones. Being stressed about TTC messes with your hormones. Being emotional is a completely normal side effect.

Good luck and baby dust to you.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 11:29 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• @Nienna-thank you and I will try my best not to stress about it even though its hard. Its just that its been rough for the both of us and ttc at the same time is taken a toll on us...(whooooooo)
    keepingfaith831

Comment by keepingfaith831 (original poster) at 11:10 AM on Aug. 30, 2010