How often do you 'take care of yourself' vs. actual sex.

I masturbate almost daily! I have sex with DH about 2-3 times a month but we 'mess around' with oral or mutual weekly. We are both happy with this amount just curious if it's pretty close to anyone else's arrangements.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• I never do. I did it FOR my ex husbands to watch, but I never liked it. There are only about 10 days in the last year that my SO and I have NOT had sex. He wakes me up every morning...AWESOME!
    My SO's ex did masturbate frequently though. I'm assuming she must have enjoyed it. I think if I was more comfortable with my body, I might enjoy it a little more. I say if you're happy....keep it up!
    niknik78

Answer by niknik78 at 1:18 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• We have sex 3-4 times a week but on days that we don't I try alone but fail. It's just not so good now that I am with SO. I start making shopping lists when I'm masturbating...that's something I used to do during sex with my ex-DH
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:13 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Its really difficult with carpal tunnel issues! lol
    TMAW

Answer by TMAW at 1:19 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• as needed..and its a lot easy now that school is in session and i have the entire house to myself all day!!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 1:09 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Well I don't masturbate.. honestly ANYTIME i am in the mood ,so is he! lol. Hes always in the mood.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:13 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I'm not partnered right now so it's very frequent. On days I run high mileage (2x per week), I usually don't but every other day I do (and have been known to do double-headers, too).
    inkedrunner

Answer by inkedrunner at 1:14 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I have to say i do not masturbate at all! I do have sex everyday to every other day though :) hehe I guess that would be the reason for not.
    Momie09

Answer by Momie09 at 1:15 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Its really difficult with carpal tunnel issues!--

true dat!! that's when you fire up the AAs!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 1:33 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Not at all. Just not for me.
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 1:57 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• most of the time i just don't turn myself on quite as much as the hubby does... we have lots of sex but every now and then he is not in the mood or finishes a little too quick... i'd rather have sex with the hubby
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 2:54 PM on Aug. 27, 2010