Would CafeMoms like to view the dialogue or replies to questions asked at CafeMom?

Sometimes valuable information may be available by offering CafeMoms the ability to view responses or replies that are given to answered questions. This information can also generate more questions and interest that may benefit all. Would you like to go behind the scenes and see the communication between the person asking the question, responding to the reply to question and the person answering the question?

soybuttergirl

Asked by soybuttergirl at 1:15 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Are you referring to the questions posted to the "Contact Us" section?
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:18 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I'm confused. If you're referring to regular questions, we can already see all of that.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:19 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Huh? I'm confused by the question. People can see the answers to questions..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:19 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I am intrigued!

Answer by rkoloms at 1:29 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I'm not positive, but the gist of the question may be would you like to see dialogue instead of just a question being asked and then a list of replies. Would you like to see the original poster's responses to the replies and any other questions that evolve from the conversation. If I have this correctly, my response is that this interchange takes place in the groups on CM. Try out some groups and see what fits. There are conversations taking place and not just question and replies.

Answer by Bmat at 1:32 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Whatchoo talkin' bout, Willis?
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 1:33 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• *scratches head*
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 2:13 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Yeah, I don't know what exactly you're saying either.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:45 PM on Aug. 27, 2010