What are some strange dreams you've had?

Have you dreamt of anything strange? Have you ever had a dream about your SO that seemed so real that you were mad at him (or whatever appropriate reaction) when you woke up?

Last night, I dreamt that the managers here were holding random meetings with random groups of people in the bathroom stall (handicapped since it was the roomiest, LOL). Nothing they said made any sense. I got a little annoyed because they weren't giving us any useful information. :p

As for the s/o dream, I've had a few of those, however it's been awhile and I can't remember specifics. But one time I did have a dream about him and I woke up and called him a jerk. He was like "What'd I do?!" LOL.

thatgirl70

Asked by thatgirl70 at 1:21 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think the funniest odd dream I have ever had was the time I dreamed my bush was a beehive style hairdo. I'm sure Freud would have PLENTY to say about that one. LMAO!
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 1:30 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I have had crazy dreams that also have made little sense or not sense at all! The worst ones were when i was pregnant and i thought someone stole my baby. I woke up screaming and crying i even woke my husband up and he was freaking out .. crazy dreams so yup
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 1:24 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Just last night I had the oddest dream. I had an assignation with a man, went to meet him, and a terrorist stuck a gun through the window and started shooting up the room. Very odd, especially since there is no way I'd be unfaithful to my husband. I think the guy was Magnum! Which could be because a friend loaned us her Magnum DVDs and we have been watching them.

Answer by Bmat at 1:26 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I had a dream I was beating a man with a hammer, it felt so real and it was making me tired swinging that hammer into his body.
    I was at a gas station and a man started being really mean to his woman, I got mad and started beating him with a hammer, he tried to get away and got as far as the gas pump, I wanted to spray gas on him but knew better so I kept on beating him til the cops came.
    Then I took the woman and ran with her and we hid until things would be safe for us.

but yeah I woke up thinking how swinging a hammer into someone is harder then it looks, do not know why I had a dream like that.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:28 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• The other night I had a weird dream about going to the dentist . . . and one of the dentists in the office was Peter Cetera, former bassist and lead singer of Chicago (and also a successful solo artist). I was wondering whether or not I should ask him why he gave up being a musician to go to dental school and then I decided that was HIS business!
    tinamatt

Answer by tinamatt at 1:37 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I had some really weird dreams about being pregnant a few months ago, they were all within a few weeks of eachother. One I birthed a complete skelleton of a baby, so sad, but the weird part was that since I was sad about it I kept the skeleton, and my husband decided it would be a good idea to string it together and kind of make a marrianette out of it. I can still remember all the details, it was too weird, and then I had a dream where I had a little baby girl, and she was really sick, and we were running through the hospital trying to deal with things. This one was the worst, because when I woke up it was so real, and I was so in love with this little baby, I really felt like I had lost her, I wanted so bad to be pregnant so that I could actually have her. It still makes me want to cry thinking about it.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 1:37 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Proudparent, the worst dreams I have had was when I was dreaming that my son was either lost or in danger.

I've also had dreams about being pregnant, which is interesting because I've gone through menopause and can't have kids now. That's probably my wishing that I had had the opportunity to have another child.
    tinamatt

Answer by tinamatt at 1:39 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I can't remember the last time I had a dream.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 1:44 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I dreamt the other day that I drove my exs chevy into the water well he passed away last year and his truck caught on fire shortly before he died,maybe that's my mind letting him GO, I still miss him but he was never available all the time anyhow, but when he was around we got stuff done!!!
    Caramel824

Answer by Caramel824 at 7:57 PM on Aug. 27, 2010