Crazy for Credits!

There are as of right now 441 open questions in this area. I have noticed that several people have complained that some should close there questions but at the same time some of them still have open questions in this area. Why complain about something when you are doing it also?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• Then close it with a BA!!!!!! LOL
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 2:31 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Well if they don't have answers in the questions we can't close them. I know I have 1 open one and I can't close it until she answers it.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 1:37 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Then PM that person to let them know they have a question to answer. I just don't see why people complain about something when they still have open questions that go back as far as the beginning of this month.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:59 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I did already, well not everyone is as active as me and the other ladies. Some ladies come in once in a while. We have open questions from back in June and those ladies (which you are probably one of them) refuse to close them lol.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 2:11 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I can't stand open questions. This is the only one I have open.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:13 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I was waiting for you to show up sherri!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:38 PM on Aug. 27, 2010