tricare question adult content

So after having my oldest in 2008 I noticed i felt way different than i was used to. I did rip and have stitches but even after they healed i felt way different. I have been to more than one gynecologist and they had all told me i was fine everything looked right. My husband has told me i feel the same as i always have to him. But i can never get to that point with him in bed like i used to. Then in May after talking to my OB about it on a few occassions since she had not done any of my pelvics she also said it seemed normal to her. Then when she delivered our youngest this past may she goes "oh.... they tried to stitch you up right..." and then told me that because i did not rip this time she could not fix it and that it would be considered cosmetic surgery? My husband feels it is making me depressed and unable to relax when it comes to "getting in the mood" but i even feel like I look diff down there. Will tricare cover this

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Health

• So you are asking if you can have surgery down there to fix whatever is wrong and have Tricare cover it?

If so, Tricare will NOT cover anything like that unless it is deemed medically necessary.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 1:30 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I don't know, I don't have that coverage. But if cosmetic, I don't think they will.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 3:38 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Girl do some KIEGELS like when you gotta pee but your holdin it and youll get back TIGHT !
    Caramel824

Answer by Caramel824 at 7:47 PM on Aug. 27, 2010