Why is the other women always hated?

A bit a go i made a post about my boyfriend and how he wont leave his wife and how we have two kids together. SInce then I have been getting hated mail. Women are telling me to leave his family alone what about our family? Dont my kids deserve to have a daddy? Why are we do hated? Were victiums to you know.

BeautytheBeast

Asked by BeautytheBeast at 1:59 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• I have never seen a point to hate the other woman... YOU made NO commitment to his wife or family - HE did. It was HIS choice to break up his family and not yours. It was HIS choice to get involved with a woman that was not his wife. And it was HIS choice to break the rules, vows and promises of his marriage... NONE of that is the "other woman's" fault... It's HIS! If anyone should be hated, it should be him... I've never seen a point to hating the other woman, she didn't do anything but find a man - it's not her fault he had someone else first.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:29 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• NO, You are not a victim... you are an adulteress. I usually don't get involved in these kinds of baiting threads, but you know what? You used bad judgment and slept with a married man. A lot.

So no, You're not a victim, You are a cause.

The victims are the man's wife and YOUR CHILDREN. Deal with the fact that you hurt them by choosing a crappy father and move on and do better for them.
    Gah.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:04 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• If you knew he was married when you slept with him then you are not a victim.  I'm sorry you are getting hate mail but alot a ladies have had a woman like you split up their family and they too have children with the man.  The man in question is scum and should be castrated but you have made your choices an you should not be claiming the victim role.  The victiums are his wife and all children involved.

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 2:04 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I think you deserve each other! You are both scum! I hope his wives finds out and leaves him with all of his kids. You are a horrible mother and setting a very horrible example for your children. Your children would be better off without both their parents! UGH!
    Both the home wrecker and husband should be hated!
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:10 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Were viciums to you know

can not make sese of this????

but as for blame, if woman knows he is married then YES she is at fault, some men lie to BOTH wife and girlfriend then neither woman at fault, but sounds like you knew, if so, then you deserve the comments

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 2:05 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I went and read your other post, and I have to admit, I was a little harsh. You were too young when this thing started to make any kind of right decisions.

Here's the thing tho, at fifteen, with him being twenty nine- that's not a relationship, that's child molestation. You need to run from this creep as fast as you can.

He's not going to leave her. Ever. And you owe your kids a better life than this one. I'm sorry I was so harsh. You do need to understand tho, at this point, it's time to stop being a victim, and time to stop pretending this is ok. It's not. You will find a good man to be a father to your children.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:16 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Selling a baby is illegal.
    Having kid after kid with a married man at a young age is just beyond terrible and messed up.
    To keep posting and trying for sympathy on this topic is very immature and sad.
    You may think you love him, but, he is playing you and his wife for a fool. I bet he has another teeny bopper on the side having several fatherless kids as well.
    You won't and can't see what's wrong with this whole situation and you will continue as you are forever i imagine. You should be pissed as hell at him for deceiving you, yet, you don't see it at all...
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:52 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• OMG.....I could be so mean here but I wont, I think all of you ladies are saying it all. I feel aweful for the children of this little girl.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 3:04 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Personally. I've never understood that either.
    But for some women, I think it's easier (for lack of a better term) to blame the "other woman" or place some of the responsiblity for the situation on them. Because let's be honest, it's not easy to admit to yourself and accept that: Your husband CHOSE to cheat on you, Your husband CHOSE to hurt you, Your husband CHOSE to either fall in love/have sex with/become emotionally attached to.etc someone else, Your husband CHOSE to do these things knowing full well what it would do to you and your family. That's a hard bit to accept and swallow.
    Some like to think that a man wouldn't cheat if the woman wasn't willing. Blaming the woman for saying yes in essence, and not holding the man responsible for even being out looking for it. It doesn't matter what the other woman offers, promises, does, etc. Ultimately it is up to the married man to say NO. He alone is responsible .
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:05 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Yeah, but you knew he was married didnt you? He had a family already before you started one with him, therefore you knowingly(sp) created a fatherless family with him. You arent a victim, you didnt have to have a family with married man!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 2:26 PM on Aug. 27, 2010