What are signs of a miscarriage? adult content

I think i miscarried
i was an extrem amount of pain and when i used a bathroom a big red thing came out. I was only 2 weeks late but i thought it was stress over my babys daddy.

BeautytheBeast

Asked by BeautytheBeast at 2:05 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Usually more than 'a big red thing' would come out, as you would have quite a large amount of bleeding with clots in it. If you think you're pregnant and you've passed some blood or a clot it would always be best to get checked, especially if this was a particularly large blood clot. Get checked out at the doctors/hospital!
    SarahBel

Answer by SarahBel at 4:12 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• so you have a 2 year old a newborn and you think you were just pregnant again with a married man who also has 4 other kids AND you are 18?? my goodness...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Ok...you should go ahead and head to the doctor to be safe. If you are miscarrying you need to be sure all the tissue is expelled, or it can make you very sick.

I'm sorry for your loss.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:08 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• you should take what came out to the er and find out if it was infact a miscariage and they cancheck to make sure all came out.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 2:09 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Heavy bleeding, cramping, and passing clots are the most common side effects of miscarriages. If you fear you are having a miscarriage, you need to see a doctor asap to make sure the miscarriage was complete and a D&C is not required.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 2:20 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• you stalking me anon
    BeautytheBeast

Comment by BeautytheBeast (original poster) at 2:09 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I would head to the er or call your dr.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 10:47 PM on Aug. 27, 2010