Do you like/get allong with your neighbors?

My last neighbor was a nightmare and got evicted (FINALLY) for making too many false reports about everyone else in the complex. She did so many crazy things like calling the cops on my husband bc she said he was chasing her around the parking lot with a baseball bat.....we don't even own a baseball bat....even the officer laughed when he got here and she slammed the door in his face. She's accused us of doing/selling drugs to the landlords and after they came in to search our house (and laughed at her as well), she decides she will call and make false reports to the DHS. (some really crazy stuff, too!) Then DHS came in and did their investigation and laughed at her as well. She finally moved on to someone else in the complex then got kicked out for causing so much chaos. lol. So glad she's gone. We just go a new neighbor and I really like her, Thank God! lol

Kword

Asked by Kword at 2:14 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We have only been here for a few months and most of the neighbors stopped by to introduce themselves. All but one, I guess she's a pain in many necks around here. The first thing she did was threatened to call the cops because we were parked on her property. It was actually the side of the road at the end of our driveway so I don't know where she got off. She came over and was raising heck with our contractor because he was making a mess. LOL We had to install a draining system on the property so there were big ditches, piles of dirt and pipes all around for the first couple of weeks. But, it was on OUR property and it was organized and neat as far as that kind of thing goes. Then she was telling us that she owns what we actually own. Ugh... She actually just put her house on the market. Here's hoping for a quick sale to a friendly family!
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 2:21 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I've lived at my apartment for a little over a year and I know, recently, 1 neighbor. I dont mind most of them, but my life i busy as it is right now with 3 kids under 2 1/2 so I dont associate with many people
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 2:17 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• As long as my neightbor stay quiet and leave me alone I am fine with them.

Answer by louise2 at 2:19 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• we don' live in a complex.. but we have spats with our neighbor because they drive tooo fast down the road... (we live out in the country) I have 2 girls that could be in danger.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 2:19 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I've never met most of my neighbors... Couldn't pick them out of a lineup if I had to... So, it's not that I don't get along with them, I just don't know them...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:19 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• When I lived in apt complexes, I never knew my neighbors other than to nod 'hi' in passing. So ya, I got along with them.
    van5

Answer by van5 at 2:20 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• my last neibor was a bit nuts but now we have a nice family next door. but thier 4 kids are a little chaotic at times. and i cant keep them out of my carport.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 2:20 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• We rarely see our neighbors unless they are at the pool on the weekends. Most are nice.

My next door neighbor is polite, but I want nothing to do with her. We've heard from a few people she hires lawn services to come out every few weeks, never pays them, and when they stop service, she just finds another. Plus she never pays her HOA fees. No telling how many liens she has against her house, but it's in a trust so I don't think she cares. There's other things about her family that just makes us steer clear of her.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 2:21 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I had a nightmare neighbor as well but her children finally put her in a home. I am on speaking terms with all my neighbors although I wouldn't say we are friends, but we say Hi if we are outside at the same time.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 2:22 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• For the most part we love our neighbors! However, there is one woman like 2 houses down from us that screams all the time! I don't think she knows how to speak without screaming! But other than her, yeah I like all my neighbors!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 2:25 PM on Aug. 27, 2010