Would you rather live in the city with hustle and bustle or the open country side?

bmwlover

Asked by bmwlover at 2:18 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in

• Country side! I'd HATE living in a big city. I grew up on a farm I'd be scared to death in a big city! lol
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 2:19 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• country side!
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 2:20 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• big city
    adakbride

Answer by adakbride at 2:20 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• City... I live in a "Small Town" now, and HATE IT! It's just way to country for me... I want an apartment with laundry service & a gym in the basement! Give me down town any day!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:21 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I have lived in the country and just can't do it. I don't live right in the heart of the city but on the outskirts and wouldn't have it any other way.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 2:21 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• City!!

I'm a city girl through and through. I've lived in downtown/city center Portland for over 20 years. I love all the city has to offer me. I haven't owned a car in over 20 years, I have no need for one. I can walk to anything and everything from the :mall, to the museum, to the grocery store, to the park, to any other kind of shopping or entertainment I'm looking for. I'm surrounded by good restaurants of all flavors, people of all flavors..etc.. I love the sites, the sounds, and life in general in the city. I can't imagine (at this point and time in my life) living in anywhere but the city.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:21 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• If I could, I would live in the country. My neighbors would be at least a 1/2 a mile away in all direction.

Answer by louise2 at 2:21 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Inbetween. I like living close to cities but not that close. I dont like to live in the country with nothing either.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 2:21 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Grew up in a big city. Live in a small town. Rather live out in the middle of nowhere.
    van5

Answer by van5 at 2:23 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• We live in the rural country. Its nicer. We like the peace & Quiet. Except the new neighbors that bought our dead friends house. Their dog can't stay on his own 50+ acres. And he bothers the neighbors & is a chicken thief!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 2:24 PM on Aug. 27, 2010