Why would a women knowingly have an affair with a married man, have his kids and think it's of for it to go on for years?

Why not find one that isn't attached and have a life instead of spending all her teen years sneaking around? And another thing...how long should it take to realize that he isn't leaving his wife for her?

Just curious after reading a few posts on here...

BradenIsMySon

Asked by BradenIsMySon at 2:21 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• I think that a woman should NEVER have an affair with a knowingly married man. It is never good for anyone involved in the situation. But if it does happen, and the man keeps coming up with reasons as to not leave his wife, she needs to move on and quit trying to ruin a marriage and just realize she was a piece of booty gone wrong, lol.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 2:22 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Some women never learn. They think so lowly of themselves, they know he is neber going to leave, and they stay around anyway. Not only are they pathetic, they are homewreckers.
    momof3josephs

Answer by momof3josephs at 2:22 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I'm sure they have their reasons.. Just like any other woman has their reasons for choosing to be in the relationship they are in. Those reasons always range from: love, security, attachment, need for something...etc.

Maybe the question should be......

Why would a MARRIED man choose to have an outside relationship that lasted for years and entailed having children?

There would be no other woman, if some married man didn't want there to be one..
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:23 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I do not understand it... I don't understand how women can fall for SO many things though - I may not be academically gifted but sure glad I have some common sense
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:24 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• low self esteem and putting one's heart before their head can cause this

virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 2:24 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I would NEVER.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:24 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I think women have affairs with married men for different reasons. Sometimes they don't know he's married until they are knee deep in love and some have the morals of an alley cat. Many times they do deceive themselves into thinking he will leave. Even if he does it seldom works well because they married a cheater. You just can't break all the rules and think everything will be okay.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 2:26 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Some women really think that he's gonna leave....they're hopelessly in love!
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 2:22 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• my bff's sister is one of these... they are about to have their 2nd child together. she is a complete nut job in general...
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 2:42 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Are we talking about Beautythebeast? She's back? Oh god...now what?

If she knows he's married then she is a whore and a home wrecker and the married man isn't much better and both deserve each other and the wife of the married man is better off.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:07 PM on Aug. 27, 2010