ReallY? Would YOUR son wear that??

I went to buy underware for my son size 18-20... and they had kid patterns on them? WTH? Really would a middle school child really wear underware with karate figures, soccer balls, and/or camo on them?????

Who do they think is wearing a size 18-20 pair of underware???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:31 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in General Parenting

• LOL - that's funny. No, my 13 yo would be mortified, and would absolutely not wear them.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 2:33 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Maybe they would be worn by an obese grade school boy????
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 2:33 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• lol thats funny.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 2:34 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I saw in Target they had batman and superman in men's sizes. They were a campy joke thing I think. I bought the superman for my 15 year old and he wears them all the time. But soccer balls? No.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:34 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• My son is 5 (almost 6) and he wears a size large (14-16). Not sure when he will go be in size 18-20 but if it is in the next 1-2 years, I can see him wearing those.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 2:37 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Lol, that is kind of funny. My son is still 7 yrs old, so he would wear that, but he isnt that size in underwear right now, so I dont know. I am sure that as he got older, he wouldnt want to wear patterns like that.
    dakajazz23

Answer by dakajazz23 at 2:37 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I dunno. Grown men wear Sponge Bob, Superman, Batman, and Scooby Doo boxers, why the hell not?
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 2:37 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Yah,my son wears Snoopy boxers,I hear. He is 39. If he has a sense of humor, I bet a guy would wear funny boxers and briefs!And maybe soccer balls....he and my grandson play soccer-- on school teams and with an adult soccer league. :-)
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 2:38 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• My son would refuse. He refused at 5. LOL Those are for BIG kids. Like way overweight.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:41 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Our 14 yr old son is 5'10, 135 lbs, and wearing a size 13 shoe, and also wears a size meduim in MENS boxers... He hasn't wore boys sizes for quite a while now, and when he was 11/12 he wouldn't have cared if they had cartoon print of any kind.. What's the big deal, no one can see the, anyway.
    My Hubby wears snoopy, the pilsbury dough boy, and scooby boxers, he doesn't care and he's a manly man,lol...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 2:42 PM on Aug. 27, 2010