What would cause his plane to stink?

http://www.weeklystandard.com/weblogs/TWSFP/2008/10/report_obamas_plane_and_campai.asp
Is it his feet? Poor takeout? Cheap cologne? What do you think is making Obama's airplane stink?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• the bull shit he is full of
    jennie2263

Answer by jennie2263 at 12:34 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Seriously? There's a war. There's a presidential election with actual, real issues that matter. There's a financial crisis that could well become the next depression.

I could not care less about what Obama's airplane - or McCain's airplane - smell like if I tried.
    bluecrayon

Answer by bluecrayon at 12:35 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• cigs or gas from all the bs
    SFerber

Answer by SFerber at 12:39 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• hahaha...oh my goodness!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 1:33 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Maybe because the rotting corpse of john mccain spent time on the plane is why it stinks.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:39 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• I had no idea he has a plane that stinks that is funny, or sad not sure here. Did he buy a new plane and trash it like a rockstar? I understand completely now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:00 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• It must be the pig he carries on board that has to eat up all the ACORNS left lying around on the floor, or the biillygoat to take care of the cigarette butts from his generic brands he is "bummin" on the campaign trail. Michelle was once quoted as saying it was his feet. Obama, meet Rev. Soap and Dr. Scholl. Do middleastern restaurants have Muslim takeout? If so, that's my pick.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• jenni2263
    Evidently he is not full of it anymore, he let it all out on the plane.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:06 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• I'm just wondering, why can't people (either Obama or McCain supports) support who they want to support without bashing the other candidate. Do these people personally know Obama or McCain? Has Obama or McCain personally done something to these people to have them say such hateful and low things? People need to learn how to support whoever they want to support without, being hateful and saying mean things about the other candidate.
    bxbsmommy

Answer by bxbsmommy at 11:00 AM on Oct. 10, 2008