Does anyone else's 2 n a half year old play in their poopy??

My son has gotten into the habbit of hiding and then playing in his poop, he even does it when i put him on the potty, and its so nasty! idk what i am supose to do about it. i was just wondering if it was "normal" for boys to do this at this age. thanks!

DARKxXxangel

Asked by DARKxXxangel at 2:39 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• no, but she plays in the litter bo lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 2:58 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I've heard of it before and my son did it a few times....best advice is keep a closer eye on him and don't give him the chance. Do you use diapers or pull-ups that might make a difference. Pull-ups the pampers easy ups are harder to get into because they don't have the velcro sides that the Huggies pull ups use. plus I think its more practice for underwear anyway. I don't know about you, but when I pull my undies off they don't rip open on the side with velcro LOL
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 3:01 PM on Aug. 27, 2010