Do you buy Earth's Best baby food?

I know that making your own baby food is the best option, but not always the most convenient.

If you currently buy Earth's Best baby food, will you continue to buy it if our economy goes into a deeper recession?

sherribeare

Asked by sherribeare at 2:39 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my son starts kindergarten in a week.... it's full day so he'll bring a lunch. We're a single income family but I made a HUGE amazon.com order last payday so he'd have earths best juice boxes, granola bars, etc etc in his lunch boxes. it really is a terrific brand and a staple in my home...... I'll give up my own things, pop, special food, etc etc so my kiddos will eat well. If I was gonna give up on food and just feed them ramen and sugared applesauce I'd feel sad about their bodies/teeth 24/7
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:46 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• yes.. i buy it and yes i probably would still continue to buy it.
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 2:42 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• you only buy actual baby food for such a short amount of time in the scheme of things. it's still cheaper, IMO, than nice organic produce/meats 3+ meals a day. If you cannot make your own baby food, may as well buy the best.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:42 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I did buy a little of it for ease of transport when the kids were that age...I'd say I'd go to the cheaper brands if I was still buying baby food. I thought I'd weigh in since I would be your target market if the kids were still that small.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:43 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• PS -their french toast sticks w/ Elmo on the box are so yummy... lol.
    hibbingmom

• No but i plan to when my baby gets 6 months
    BeautytheBeast

Answer by BeautytheBeast at 2:48 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• We don't use baby food anymore and I mostly made my own, but I really liked Earth's Best as an alternative. My son clearly preferred the taste as well. We could afford it at the time, so we did. I didn't even realize they had toddler foods - I may go check that out. I make pretty much everything from scratch but it's always nice to have some 'grab-and-go' type foods on hand.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 2:59 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• PS - and our spending habits have absolutely nothing to do with what the economy does. Our jobs are very secure and if anything, we have been purchasing more because prices are so low.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 3:00 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• There is never any need for any baby food or fussing to make baby food. baby led solids
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 3:06 PM on Aug. 27, 2010