Do you use a conditioner regularly on your hair?What brand is best for you?

I use many of the Garnier products on my moderately long hair since it provides a great deal of moisture that the elements like the sun take out of my hair. I condition my hair every couple of days. How about you?

CafeMochaMom1

Asked by CafeMochaMom1 at 2:50 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• i ALWAYS condition. i like the blue herbal essence (for volume) but if I goto a salon I'll buy their house brand
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:52 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Yes, I have to. I usually use Treseme
    but have use Suave and Dove brands too.

My fav is Pantene though. Good Stuff.

I only wash my hair every other or every 3rd day. I cannot wash it daily or else it gets all dried out.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 2:52 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• i always condition as well, i have very fine hair that gets really staticy and frizzy if i don't condition it every time i wash my hair. I usually just use Suave brands for shampoo/conditioner, they're cheap and work fine for my hair and i like trying new scents every now and then :)
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 2:53 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I can't wash my hair daily or it dries out, but I generally condition. If I'm in a hurry and trying to save time I'll skip it and I've noticed it seems to leave my hair cleaner feeling, so I'm thinking about only conditioning once or twice a week.

I can't use the same product in my hair or it builds up. I generally switch between Aussie, Garnier Fructis, and John Fredda.
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 2:54 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• suave professionals. I shampoo and condition my hair every other day.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 3:14 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• pureology rehydrate, redken blonde glam, or goldwell kerasilk
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:43 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I condition more then I shampoo my hair and I use Moroccan Oil conditioner or for deep conditioning Ojon.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 7:45 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• whenever I wash my hair I condition.. which right now since I'm pregnant and my hormones are all messed up, thus my hair follicle is producing more sebum than it normally does.. lol.

anyways.. I use Joico K-pac. It's best for me because it keeps my hair HEALTHY! and trust me I need to keep my hair healthy, I do enough to it as it is. lol. Joico has keratin and protien in it.. which is what your hair is made out of.. which is WHY it keeps my hair healthy.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:46 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• "My fav is Pantene though. Good Stuff."

*shivers*.. for a brand that coats your hair with wax for shine... I guess..
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:48 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• "i always condition as well, i have very fine hair that gets really staticy and frizzy if i don't condition it every time i wash my hair. I usually just use Suave brands for shampoo/conditioner, they're cheap and work fine for my hair and i like trying new scents every now and then :) "

a salon product is just as cheap when used properly.. and wayyy better..
    paul brown has some amazing smelling conditioners and shampoos.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:49 PM on Aug. 27, 2010