What do you call someone that digs up dirt on John McCain?

An archaeologist.

OK OK... well my real question is that knowing that John McCain is elderly and Palin would be president if McCain were to pass on... why would you trust that woman with our country?

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 12:32 AM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't.
    bluecrayon

Answer by bluecrayon at 12:35 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• i trust her more than I do Obama or Biden. At least I can name some things that she has done for Alaska. I can't name anything that Obama and Biden have done except that Biden got the job description of the Vice-President wrong!
    jennie2263

Answer by jennie2263 at 12:38 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• I agree 100% with jennie2263, but I am not in it to start a debate or to sway votes I am just a proud McCain supporter
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 12:45 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• a world of NO.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 12:53 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Oh it's Canada for me, oh if Palin is VP. LMAO!!! She couldn't find her way out of a wet paper bag. She would destroy our economy in a year or less. McCain is WAY WAY down in the polls. I think he sabotoged his own campaign.

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:36 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• i agree with vbuno, tryin to decide on canada or mexico,lol if that ever happens
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 2:49 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Are you kidding me ladies? Has anyone really read up on Palin. Do you of the Russians and other terrorists that try to invade on Alaska and she is blunt and I am proud of her. NBC and others tear Palin down but she is more experienced than Obama or Biden and talk about McCain being old, I see nothing young about Biden. I rather have Palin in office than Hilary Clinton
    mrsfarris

Answer by mrsfarris at 4:31 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Why even compare Palin to Clinton? They aren't even in the same boat.

I wouldn't trust Palin with my dog, yet alone my country.
    Ooftacat

Answer by Ooftacat at 7:17 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• If McCain and Palin win, I'm moving to Belize.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:12 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• When McCain wins, and all the Obama voters move to Canada like they promise,or Bolivia or wherever the job situation in the U.S. will be solved. Amen.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:57 AM on Oct. 10, 2008