When your best isn't good enough...

What do you do?

nicolemstacy

Asked by nicolemstacy at 2:59 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• in what area of your life???
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:01 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Your best is all you can do, and after that you need to ignore other people who think that you should be doing more. You know what your best is, and that's all that can be expected out of a person.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 3:02 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• In any area.
    nicolemstacy

Comment by nicolemstacy (original poster) at 3:02 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• You just keep moving on, and do what you gotta do for yourself, don't worry what others think. If you feel good with what you've done, then its right, but what others have to say - doesn't matter, we only choose to make it matter
    JanetCG

Answer by JanetCG at 3:06 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• You try your best and that's it. At least you tried. JMO
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 3:06 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• be proud of yourself for giving your all, thats all you can really do.
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 3:06 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• sometimes what you think is your best, you can give a little more, just to push yourself that much futher might be all it takes, if not than your best is the best you can do and if someone doesn't like thatn then it's their businees not yor problem
    aparsley21

Answer by aparsley21 at 3:10 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• It depends on who doesn't think it's good enough--if it's someone whose opinion I value, then I listen and am willing to reflect on whether there's any truth to it. If there is, then I'm willing to dig a little deeper to make sure I'm giving it my all. Same goes if it's myself who is questioning if I'm giving all I can. Complacency is not something I tolerate in my own life. But if it's a situation that I KNOW I've done all I can, then I am content with that regardless of what someone else may think.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 3:23 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I think for me I just needed to accept that sometimes someone else is better in certain areas and my best is not always good enough but I just keep striving and trying and learning more for my childs sake.. we are all good at some things and not so great at others.. that's why friends and relationships are important in life.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:53 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• My best is always good enough.........for me.....

There is nothing better to give, than my best. Therefore giving my best is always good enough for me personally. If it isn't for someone else. That's on them and their issue. Not mine. As Long as I'm doing/giving my best, that's all that I can ask of myself.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:12 PM on Aug. 27, 2010