Anyone else have a crabby waker ??

We DREAD when our son naps.. seriously since he was about 18 months he will wake from a nap like an angry bear.. I have never seen or heard anything like this - he is SO crabby.. nothing will make him happy and he can whine and cry for up to 2-3 hours.. he is turning 3 in Nov so not very many days are filled with naps but my gosh... "most" kids feel rested after naps right??? His grandma picked him up to have him for the day and I had to tell her, Ok, make sure he doesn't fall asleep on the way home.. I hate it.. any one else's child wake like this from a nap?? what do you do?? We have yet to find anything to help wake him up happier... or help him snap out of his mood faster..

maxsmom11807

Asked by maxsmom11807 at 3:00 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in General Parenting

• That has got to be really stressful.My kids or any of my grandkids were like that but i've seen kids that were like that.If I were you,I'd mention it to my doctor.He might be able to shed some light on it .Hope things get better. : )
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 3:27 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• My three year old is somewhat like that.. He is very crabby and very sensitive.
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 3:02 PM on Aug. 27, 2010