forgot the present?

So my son turns two tomorrow I'm super happy..and well I got everything but his present I know I'm suppose to know what to give him but I kind of don't! I want to give him something that will teach him his acs number he loves to sing so something that sings and mpves but I don't know so if y'all lady could please help me out with this he likes anything basically

noahsmommy-010

Asked by noahsmommy-010 at 3:02 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• LeapFrog Letter Factory DVD! It taught my son his ABCs at 2.5 years old and has really catchy songs. They also have a magnetic toy for the fridge to go along with it.
    Glowing4Caleb

Answer by Glowing4Caleb at 3:10 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Vtech toys have age appropriate toys for learning and teaching. You might want to check some of their toys out.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 3:12 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Go to wal-mart, target or any store that you shop at that has a toddler section with books, color, numbers, etc.. Make sure its all age apporiate.
    myasmommy1107

Answer by myasmommy1107 at 3:14 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• go to walmart target eyc... and look at the leapfrog stuff. my kids leap frog toys
    kcook55

Answer by kcook55 at 5:46 PM on Aug. 27, 2010