Do you have a happy life?

Is your life difficult? Why?

Are you happy with what you have?

What would you change?

ganna04

Asked by ganna04 at 3:11 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Overall, I am very happy. We all love each other and get along. Food is in the pantry, not behind on any bills, and we have plenty of extra's. =)
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 3:13 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• What makes you happy, then?

Not being behind the bills? Getting along? Having food?
    ganna04

Comment by ganna04 (original poster) at 3:15 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• My life is difficult at the time being but not as near as difficult as some im sure. Why? because im dealing with depression and anxiety along with being a stay at home mom with two kids under the age of three. Money is tight like most and it would be pointless for daycare beings all the money i would be making would be going to it. I am def. happy with what I have because there are many people in the world that have noone and nothing. I wouldnt change a thing if it came down to that. God put me on this path for a reason and though i may question it at times (not perfect) i know its the right one for me :)
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 3:19 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Hi Poudparent. I can relate- I have depression too, and anxiety as well. I have 5 year old and work, most of my money goes to care and after school programs... I worked 5 years for my Ph.D. and now can make money that barely enough to cover my expenses, even though I got this degree. Yet I am more fortunate that many many others...
    ganna04

Comment by ganna04 (original poster) at 3:26 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Life is good right now.  You live and learn of what life throws at you. 

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 3:28 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I have a very happy life. I'm content, comfortable, and I enjoy my life. My life is good, and I have no major complaints, or at least nothing that's really worth complaining about.

Of course my life is difficult at times. Life itself is difficult at times. But whether or not those difficulties make me "unhappy" or "unhappy" with my life, is solely up to me. I choose not to allow life's difficulties to make me unhappy. I just deal with them and continue on living.

There's nothing that I would change about my life at this point and time in my life. I'm very content, comfortable, happy, satisfied and fulfilled with me life.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:10 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• My life isn't too difficult right now but I am not happy either and I should be I have a husband that loves me and a dd that loves me and family that loves me but I can't shake whatever it is bugging me
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:24 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I too am happy! I have a GREAT husband and strong/balanced marriage, WONDERFUL children, we're comfortable financially, and have job security, even in these tough economic times. And even though both of our children have special needs, we are in a good place now with managing their issues/behaviors and education. Overall we're on an upswing...knock on wood!!! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:26 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• My life is very difficult right now. Husband is laid off for the second time this year. Vehicle needs expensive repair. Bought our house as a repo two years ago and prices dropped so low that we are upside down on the mortgage. I wouldn't say I'm happy right now, but I have hope that things will somehow improve soon (crossed fingers). As far as the material things...I am content. I don't need much to make me happy - give me a 32 ounce fountain soda and I'm good to go.

Wish we could get a grip on the financial situation. We're trying really hard, but with my husband getting laid off again it seems like we're going backward.
    NaturalMomma219

Answer by NaturalMomma219 at 5:38 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• What makes me happy? My life. I have no reason to be sad. I have a healthy daughter, happy marriage, live right next to the ocean in a good sized three story house with my kitties and our new puppy. We're also in the process of going room by room and buying new furniture.

But what makes me happiest is just spending time with the family. =)
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 6:21 PM on Aug. 27, 2010