Is 2 too old for the Vsmile BABY game system?

sorry I had to delete the other question! Couldnt edit it at the time. I found a great deal for the vsmile BABY game system which starts at 9 months old. My son is 2. Is 2 too old for this game system?

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 3:31 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• IDK, never seen that one
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:33 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I will probably be 'too easy' for him in a few months time. Since the v-smile games start at 3 yrs. That doesn't mean he wouldn't enjoy it though. My friends daughter is 10 and still plays her little sisters v-smile! lol. She loves the sponge Bob game. Check out the games and see if they follow his interest.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:33 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I think they're a waste of money. I bought 1 with my first baby. Since then I had 2 more babies and none of them cared for it. I gave it to a friend of mine that had a baby and her little one didn't use it either.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 3:40 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• My sister got this for my Son at 1. He has not touched it until now (actually today!!! i am not kidding!) He is 3 1/2 and decided to play with it all morning long. I just set it up and he followed the instructions himself! We have two cartridges, one that came with it and a Winnie the poo. At first, I would have said not to buy it but he loved playing with it today. I think the age range is way off because it didn't hold his attention until now. So go for it!

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:53 PM on Aug. 27, 2010