Pimples = { Help

OK so I started working out. To lose a couple of pound's GOOD for me.

Bad for me because I have been noticing pimples everywere white head I know it's because my face is dirty specially since I sweating more.

So my question is what is the best cream ya have tried for pimple? Were do you get it; what's the name of it; what do you rate it!!!

elisabellaguna

Asked by elisabellaguna at 3:35 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• The old adage what goes in must come out. Your body is in new territory and adjusting to changes made in the body. That also affects your skin as it is one big organ. Try to wash your face as often as possible to keep away irritation from sweat. Also be sure to drink tons of water to help flush out whatever is coming to the surface.
    SultryLadyBug

Answer by SultryLadyBug at 3:12 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I never wash my face or use anything on it, and if I do - I just use cold water.
    I got my first pimple in 10th grade and didn't know what it was.
    I don't get it much, but when I do - cold water - I don't use anything on my face.
    JanetCG

Answer by JanetCG at 3:37 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Are you washing your face with soap and water right after your workout? That usually stops it; I have had the same issue after working out. I just make a point to immediately go give my face a thorough washing before I do anything else after exercise. Other than that, I'm not sure what ointments might work...hopefully someone else will have some tips on that. Kudos on your exercise!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 3:38 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Skinplicity all the way. I cannot say it enough. It also worked for my niece who is very active. http://www.skinplicityskin.com/products/acne-clearing-wash

SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 3:39 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• My DD uses Proactive and loves it. It's on the TV a lot and you get it that way, per mail.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 4:37 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I asked the same question
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 4:39 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I have a Rx for Retin A. It works well for me. I also have Roscecia (sp) though, so I have a Rx for that which keeps break-outs down. Except for this week.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 10:18 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• a facialist can give you better advice on this than any of us.. they can look at your skin type and condition and tell you what products are best to use, why, and how they work and why.

any advice wegive is only what WE use and that's through our own trial and error.. I can't guarentee anything something I use will work for you because I don't have the same skin type.. even know I can't use the same skin care products I normally use because I'm pregnant and my skin condition has changed because my hormones have changed..
    I use Cures.. which I got while still in beauty school. It was a line we used and I liked it.. nwo they do have a number of different products for different skin types.. but are pretty expensive and I'm not sure of any local spa's that would have that around your area, (unless you live in Western NY or near syracuse, ny).
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:55 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I would reccomend goin make-upless as that tends to help clog pores. And just make sure you wash your face when you are done working out.
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 1:51 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• wash with water asmuch as u can esp after a work out
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:28 AM on Aug. 29, 2010