Anti wrinkle cream

Anti wrinkle cream keep in mind that I am 22 years old.
Also the only place I have seen sigh of wrinkles are under my eyes because i always had the thing of sleeping with makeup on. Bad Idea I know so I want to start fresh and washing my face and applying cream to keep my face looking younger and great help ladies.

What has work for ya and were do you get it at and name to.

elisabellaguna

Asked by elisabellaguna at 3:39 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Never use soap on your face! Always remove all make-up prior to going to sleep. I have found that sleeping on the sides of our faces causes big wringles around the eyes, so I now sleep on a smaller, round pillow under my neck to keep my face from safe from wringling all up during my sleep. Sleeping on your back is the best bet. I am now 68 and most people guess me to be around 47-50. I have creams on my face constantly and use L'Oreal Hydra-Rnewal and Equate Advanced Firming Eye day/night cream. Also, use Genes Vitamin E Creme,(a Swiss Collagen Complex Moisturizing Creme for dry and sensitive skin.) And ALWAYS wear sunglasses! And good old cucumber slices on the eyes for restoring skin firmness and resting your eyes. :-)
    Smiles4U430

Answer by Smiles4U430 at 10:29 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• olay total effects is great. also, i like philosophy miracle worker concentrate, but that is much more expensive than the olay. they olay helped me alot, but i have wrinkles under my eyes too (it's genetic..... my kids have it too lmao), and the philosophy miracle worker is the only thing that really helped them alot. now it is almost gone.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 4:24 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• i USE OLAY TOTAL EFFECTS.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 3:43 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I just answered your pimples question and I'm giving pretty much the same answer. Try Skinplicity!! I love their Multi-Complex Day and Night Cream and their Ultra-Firming Anti-puff Lotion. I literally could not be happier with my skin right now.

SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 3:45 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I have yet to use any.
    SultryLadyBug

Answer by SultryLadyBug at 3:08 AM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I sell Avon so I use their products. I have been using them for the 28 yrs I have been w/ this company and I would continue to use them if I leave Avon. I use the Reversalist but I am a good bit older than you. You would be more interested in Rejuvenate. My website if c-theavonlady.com if you want to check it out. Also, make sure you rinse your face very well when you wash and Please stop sleeping in your make up!
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 7:26 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I havent used any but I have heard great reviews about Olay
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 1:42 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• bump
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:26 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Good to know about Olay.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 8:47 AM on Aug. 29, 2010