How much hair does your 4 month old have?

Take a look at my photos of my son, his hair is long!

JanetCG

Asked by JanetCG at 3:48 PM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Mine was born with long black hair, sticky one and had braids by 4 months( small ones).
    ganna04

Answer by ganna04 at 3:49 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• My DS had a little bit of hair, maybe no more than an inch or so long, and had his first haircut at 10 months. My DD was born with TONS of hair, and I could put her hair up in pigtails at 6 months. Now she's 14 months old and her hair (at least in the back) reaches down to the middle of her back. After baths it's kind of poofy for a while so when she first started crawling/walking, she looked like a wig crawling around on the floor or walking around on two chubby legs!!
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 3:53 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Both of my kids were bald at 4 months....my son was bald until he was about 13 months old. My daughter got a little bit of thin hair last year...and just this summer it's started growing and thickening up, she's almost 4!

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 3:56 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• BALD!!! and now she has some fuzz at 6 months! i brush it and hope it grows! :-)
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 4:02 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Not very much at all not even enough to brush when he was 6 months but he is finally got some now he is 12 months :)
    skylarsmommy825

Answer by skylarsmommy825 at 4:10 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• my lil boy had a head full of hair at birth and he still has every strand of it lol he has very thick hair!
    ValerieR2010

Answer by ValerieR2010 at 4:17 PM on Aug. 27, 2010